- Global economic and business climates - how business is conducted across the globe;
- Understanding how to manage diverse teams in a range of industries and organisations;
- How organisations of all sizes internationalise their operations to exploit opportunities in the global market;
- The challenges faced by Irish subsidiaries of multinational corporations;
- Learning key skills for lifelong learning, including how to analyse and think critically about solving business problems in an international environment;
- Availing of the opportunity to take a work placement in a multi-national or Irish firm for a year (subject to availability) – providing you with practical business work experience that can enhance your employment skills upon graduation.
- The fundamentals of business including Management, Marketing, Innovation and Business Ethics.
- Concentrate on managing people and organisations when doing business in international environments. In addition to core modules in
International Business, a wide range of Business options will be available to you, including Marketing, Information Systems, and Operations Management
- After 2nd year you can apply for a placement year or a year studying abroad, in which case you will take final year when you return to Maynooth (and graduate with a BBA award).
- Customise your degree – international business topics including how multinational businesses operate at a strategic level, and choose from a wide range of options including Business, Management, Marketing, and Management Information Systems
|Subject||Required||Ordinary Level Grade||Higher Level Grade|
International & EU/EFTA Entry Requirements
Mature student applicants who have a disability
If you have a disability or specific learning difficulty (e.g. dyslexia), and require examination support for any required written tests, please submit supporting documentation by 15 March 2018 to the Access Office. Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications for alternative examination accommodation after this deadline.
01 February 2018
The application process depends on the type of applicant you are. Click here for all information about how to apply.
Categories of applicant:
- School-leavers (Leaving Certificate students)
- Mature students (23 years or older by 1st January in the year of entry to the University/part-time degrees the mature age is 21)
- EU/EFTA/UK students
- International students (outside the EU)
- QQI (Further Education) students
- Transferring students
- Deferring students