Apply to become a MAP Student Ambassador!
MAP relies on our outstanding volunteer MAP student ambassadors to deliver our work and act as role models.
- are current Maynooth University students in good academic standing who are supported by MAP.
- are enthusiastic, motivated, creative, friendly, and possess leadership qualities.
- offer information, advice and guidance to incoming students to help them settle into life at Maynooth University.
- represent and promote MAP and Maynooth University at events on and off campus.
- encourage students and parents at primary, second level, further education and other communities to go to university by sharing your personal experiences.
- have good written, interpersonal, and group presentation skills and work well with others in a team environment.
- respect the privacy of participants in all activities and hold sensitive information in confidence.
Once we put out the call, please complete this MAP Ambassador 2018/19 Application Form to put yourself forward for consideration. Completion of this form will be the first stage in your application. You will also need to attend screening and training if you have not previously held the role of MAP Ambassador.
Please note that as one aspect of this role involves working with young people, all MAP Ambassadors are also required to have completed the Garda Vetting process before taking up the role.