The Graduate Studies Office provides advice and support for students in all aspects of postgraduate study. The Office is based on north campus, in the John Hume Building, on the third floor. We are available from 9.00am until 5.00pm, and are closed between 1-2pm for lunch.
Our team is dedicated to supporting you through your postgraduate studies at Maynooth University, from application to graduation.
Our role is to:
- Provide social and networking opportunities with other graduate students
- Provide information and support to academic staff and research supervisors
- Provide support for students in scholarships and funding applications
- Provide one-to-one support and advice on course choices, how to apply and accepting a course
- Deliver postgraduate induction sessions and support postgraduate students with registration
- Actively engage with graduate students via the Postgraduate Feedback Council
- Administer the graduate skills modules
- Report to the Dean of International and Graduate Studies and the Registrar on postgraduate policy development