Registration for new Taught Masters' students
The Registration schedule 2017 is now online.
You will receive registration details by email approximately one to two weeks before the course commences with details of registration and fee payment. Information will be sent to the email provided on your online application. If you are moving to a new address or wish to change the address that you originally provided, you can change it by logging into your PAC account at www.pac.ie/maynoothuniversity
Registration is a two step process:
Registration Part One involves completing online registration.
Registration Part Two involves attending Maynooth University in person with confirmation of your online registration and proof of identity. First Year Postgraduates are required to produce the following at registration:
- Birth Certificate, valid passport, driver's license, passport card or valid government issue photo id.
- Marriage Certificate (for students who wish to register in their married name)
- Official University Degree Parchment or Transcript (The Transcript must include full name, conferring date and name of awarding body). Students registering for the M.Ed / M.Ed School Leadership who do not hold a primary Education degree must also produce evidence of award of a teaching qualification
- Results of Primary Degree examination or Diploma examination where relevant
- PPS Number
- Evidence of Fee Payment
Students who obtained their primary undergraduate degree from Maynooth University need only present No.5 and No.6 from the above list on the day of registration.
Note: You do not have to present your birth cert/passport or degree cert/transcript on the day of registration if you have already submitted these in advance. Maynooth University reserves the right to insist on receipt of sealed original documents from home institution where doubt exists over documents supplied.
If you have any further queries in relation to registration please contact the registration office directly.
Student Records and Registration Office
Phone: +353 1 708 3813
Fax: +353 1 708 3935
The registration office is open 9.30-1.00 and 2.00-5.00 Monday to Friday.
The Induction session for new Taught Masters students will take place on Tuesday, the 12th of September.
Non-EU students should arrive for the Taught Masters Induction at 9.30am to meet the International Office.
EU and Irish students should arrive for the Taught Masters Induction at 10.30am for the rest of the session.
Venue: Iontas Lecture Theatre, Iontas Building, North Campus, Maynooth University, followed by a welcome lunch.
This is an optional welcome and orientation event, new students to Maynooth University are particularly encouraged to attend to help to familiarise themselves with the campus and its services. Please note that this is a general welcome and networking event. Your Department will run a course-specific induction session to provide you with your Masters' programme information.
Fees Payment 2017
The fees schedule is now available online. Please visit our Fees page for further information.
Recipients of Taught Masters' Scholarships
If you will be in receipt of a Taught Masters' Scholarship in 2017, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries, or for advice in advance of registration.
Information for International Students
The International Office has developed a useful pre-arrival guide book available online.
If you are a non-EU national and you are arriving in Ireland this September, the International Office will assist you with visa, immigration and other information to help you to make the most of your student experience in Ireland.
Don’t forget before you arrive...
- Commencement of lectures for most programmes is 18 September 2017. Your Department with contact you regarding your timetable in advance of this start date.
- Complete online registration and fee payment by credit or debit card.
- Find out your designated Registration and Documentation Verification slot.
- Register for Induction
- Establish when your departmental induction programme commences, if unsure please contact your department.