Transferrable Modules: Modules open to research students outside of their home Department

Please find below list of Transferrable modules open to research student at Maynooth University. 

To register for a module that is available within the university but has not been listed under your Department, you and your supervisor should complete the  Form for registering for transferable modules and return it to the module coordinator before submission to Records Office.