The MU Professional Services Virtual Fair is taking place on Friday October 9th and represents an amalgamation of the successful Accountancy Showcase and Law Society Fairs.
Open to all Maynooth University Students, this event will present top graduate employers and their current opportunities, in addition to the postgraduate options available to you within Maynooth University.
So whether you know what career path you want to follow or are considering your options, this Virtual Fair will give you an insight into the opportunities available to you as an MU student.
Employers include: Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC, Fieldfisher, Matheson, Bank of Ireland, Eversheds Sutherland, ......
Please use MU FutureConnect to Register to attend this event
Login with your MU login details
Further Information on Virtual Fairs
- 3 differences between virtual and traditional career fairs
- How to prepare for career fairs
- The 1 question you should never ask recruiters are careers fairs
- The Virtual Careers Fair: Do’s and Don’t’s
and instructions for Registration
- How to register for the MU Professional Services Virtual Fair on the Graduateland Platform
- Updating your Graduateland Profile
can also be found on MU FutureConnect.