Following on from our very successful event in Armagh in October, ADS NI in conjunction with Enterprise Ireland and Invest NI are offering the Space Industry, across the Island, another excellent networking and information sharing opportunity. The goal of this event is to bring together the flourishing Space Industry from across Ireland, identify further business opportunities, develop partnerships, and together grow the Space Industry in the region.
This is the third in a series of events with this one focusing mainly on the Downstream and Space as a Service with particular emphasis on the green agenda.
We will hear from major industry players on opportunities and support available to the downstream sector.
- Government Endorsement
- Welcome Address - President Prof Eeva Leinonen, Maynooth University
- ESA Supports for Downstream Sector
- Commercialisation of Earth Data Linked with Gallileo
- UK Space Agency
- UCD, CAMEO
- Overview of VC Advanced Technologies Sectors
- ESA BIC, Ireland - The Success Story
- Scottish Space Case Study
PM PARALLEL SESSIONS – THE GREEN AGENDA
- Agriculture / Forestry / Disaster Mitigation
- Climate Sustainability
- Maritime Security / Off-shore Energy
The event aims to provide excellent networking opportunities and engagement with key industry stakeholders. We very much look forward to welcoming you to this event in Maynooth.
The event is being kindly sponsored by Enterprise Ireland and is free of charge for delegates to attend. We would recommend early registration to reserve your place. Register here