Hear from Sean Hoare who studied Business & Accounting.
Michael Osborne Equine Business Scholarship
The Michael Osborne Equine Business Scholarships are automatically awarded. If you are taking the Equine Business degree programme you are eligible for one of the Michael Osborne Equine Business Scholarships. These scholarships are automatically awarded and honour the memory of Michael Osborne, and his immense contribution to the Irish and international horse-racing industry. The School of Business sponsor these scholarships jointly with Horse Racing Ireland. The scholarship lasts for the duration of your undergraduate studies (three years) as long as you are a full-time registered student and progress successfully at the end of each academic year.
Four scholarships are awarded annually, each to one student from the following categories:
· Students applying to Maynooth University with school leaving exams
· Mature student applicants
· QQI (Further Education) student applicants
· Applicants from a disadvantaged socio-economic background
- International Business is about conducting business in different countries and managing people and organisations in an increasingly globalised world.
- To effectively compete in this changing business landscape, organisations must offer goods and services across nations, regions, and continents outside of their home market and must also manage increasingly diverse workforces as nations, cultures, and markets converge.
- International Business provides the strategies, insights, and skills to respond to these challenges, enabling organisations to manage diverse people and operations and to compete for customers across the world.
Robert Feeney (BBS Marketing) and Eilish Boyle (BBS Marketing) give advice based on their experience to incoming Marketing students.