The Research Enhancement Funds which were on hold since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic have been re-opened.
Conference & Workshop Fund
The Conference & Workshop Support Fund is aimed at enhancing the profile of Maynooth University and promoting new links between its researchers and international colleagues by contributing financial support for international meetings hosted by Maynooth University. This fund will only support virtual meetings until announced otherwise.
- Eligibility - All permanent and contract academic staff members hosting an international conference or workshop at Maynooth University.
- Maximum Award Value - €1500
- Closing dates – Rolling call
- Applications received by 25th of each month will be assessed at the end of that month
Researcher Travel Fund
The aim of the Maynooth University Researcher Travel Fund is to facilitate building international networks and project proposals.This fund will only support virtual meetings until announced otherwise.
- Eligibility - All permanent and contract (with a contract of more than 1 years) academic staff.
- Maximum Award Value - €2500
- Closing date – 25th of September
The Publication Fund deadline has been extended to Wednesday 23rd September
The primary function of the Maynooth University Publication Fund is to support the dissemination of high quality research and creative scholarly activities/works through publication by reputable journals/publishers. Special consideration will be given to applications from researchers in early stages of their career, researchers returning from a career break or changing research areas, and to applications for support of professional dissemination activities that lead to promotion and tenure.
- Eligibility - All permanent academic staff, contract academic and contract research staff, library and professional administrative personnel are eligible to apply. Students are ineligible.
- Maximum Award Value - €2000
All calls are now open for submission, please read the call documents carefully. For queries on any of the above schemes please contact email@example.com.