The Commercialisation Office is responsible for the commercialisation of research at National University of Ireland Maynooth. This includes developing links with industry, protecting and exploiting Maynooth University generated intellectual property (IP) via licensing and business start-up. Maynooth University currently has more than 100 active research projects with industry. A key mission of the office is to make it easy for industry to engage with Maynooth University and help them to successfully exploit Maynooth University created IP.
Our services include:
- Delivery of a first-class
- commercialisation service to meet the needs of industry
- Rapid turn-around on negotiated research collaboration contracts
- Delivery of packaged, clean IP and well structured license agreements
- A flexible approach to industry IP needs
- A locus for knowledge-based enterprise development
On our website you will find details of our researcher expertise and strengths and available technologies.
Please contact us if you are:
- seeking to exploit Maynooth University Intellectual Property
- seeking research collaboration
- an emerging knowledge based start-up looking for incubation facilities
- an investor interested in early stage companies/ideas with commercialisation potential.
Maynooth University is the lead institute in a Technology Transfer Alliance with partners Waterford Institute of Technology, Athlone Institute of Technology and Institute of Technology Carlow.