Over 3,000 undergraduate students joined our University in 2018.
Application to study a Level 8 bachelor's degree at Maynooth University is made through the CAO.
Click here for information about the changes to our third language requirement for undergraduate degrees - MH400s, MH500s.
Your application to our undergraduate degree programmes will depend on the category of applicant to which you belong - click on the link that best describes you to find out what's involved.
- Leaving Certificate Student
- DARE (Disability Access Route to Education) Applicant
- Deferral Applicants
- EU, EFTA & UK Applicants
- QQI/FETAC/HETAC/BTEC Applicant
- HEAR (Higher Education Access Route) Applicant
- International Applicant
- Mature Student Applicant
- Occasional Student Applicant
- Restricted Courses
- Transfer Applicant
Our Admissions Officer Dr John McGinnity talks you through the CAO Application process in the video below: