Over 3,000 undergraduate students joined our University in 2017. The CAO opened in November for 2018 applications. Apply by February 1st (January 20th for reduced fee).
Click here for information about the changes to our third language requirement for undergraduate degrees - MH400s, MH500s.
Your application to our undergraduate degree programmes will depend on the category of applicant to which you belong - click on the link that best describes you to find out what's involved.
- Leaving Certificate Student
- DARE (Disability Access Route to Education) Applicant
- Deferral Applicants
- EU, EFTA & UK Applicants
- QQI/FETAC/HETAC/BTEC Applicant
- HEAR (Higher Education Access Route) Applicant
- International Applicant
- Mature Student Applicant
- Occasional Student Applicant
- Restricted Courses
- Transfer Applicant
Our Admissions Officer Dr John McGinnity talks you through the CAO Application process in the video below: