In a world where remote and flexible learning opportunities are becoming more recognised as ways of enhancing education access, the question remains why there isn’t more focus on online postgraduate programme delivery. This seminar aims to facilitate reflection and discussion around the practicalities of designing and delivering online or blended learning postgraduate programmes.
It is particularly suitable for faculty members who are curious about online learning and who want to learn more about it, as well as those who are already delivering or supporting online modules or programmes.
• Chair - Dr. Niamh Ní Shiadhail, Director of Postgraduate Academic Programmes, Maynooth University.
• Professor Mark Brown, National Institute for Digital Learning at Dublin City University
• Dara Cassidy, Head of Online Learning at the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland (RCSI)
• Dr. Eilish Dillon, Department of International Development, Maynooth University
• Lisa O’Regan, Centre for Teaching and Learning, Maynooth University
A light lunch will be available from 1.15pm