Maynooth University is delighted to have been shortlisted for the gradireland Higher Education 2019 Awards in five programmes across four categories. Maynooth University has been shortlisted for:
- Best New Postgraduate Course -- MSc Design Innovation (Food), Department of Design Innovation
- Postgraduate Course of the Year in Business, Finance & Management -- MSc Economic and Financial Risk Analysis, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting
- Postgraduate Course of the Year in Business, Finance & Management -- MSc IT-Enabled Innovation, School of Business
- Postgraduate Course of the year in Arts & Humanities -- MA in Mediation and Conflict Intervention, Edward M Kennedy Institute
- Postgraduate Course of the Year in Science -- MSc Climate Change, Department of Geography/ICARUS Research Institute
Prof Maria Pramaggiore, Dean of Graduate Studies, welcomed news of the shortlisting, ahead of the Awards ceremony which this year takes place on Friday, 23 November, in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Santry.
She said: “The gradireland shortlist recognises Maynooth’s innovative and interdisciplinary master’s programmes, which grow organically from our strengths in the humanities, social sciences and science and engineering.”
A Symposium on Higher Education starts at 9.30am on Friday, 23 November, and will be followed by lunch and the Awards ceremony. Details of the Symposium are available here.