Dr. Caroline Brophy
Dr. Niamh Cahill
Dr. Rafael de Andrade Moral
Dr. Katarina Domijan
Dr. Catherine Hurley
Dr. David Malone
Professor Andrew Parnell
Dr. Tríona Ryan
Research topics of interest to this group include: Statistical Modelling in Environmental and Ecological Science, Bayesian Methods of Statistical Inference, Machine Learning for Complex High Dimensional Data, and Statistical Computing and Graphics.
|Mr. Ahmed Ali||Professor Andrew Parnell||(PhD)|
|Mr. Alan Inglis||Professor Andrew Parnell||(PhD)|
|Mr. Jack McDonnell||Dr. Caroline Brophy
Dr Deirdre Hennessy, Teagasc
Dr Laurence Shalloo Teagasc
|Predicting grass growth at farm level to allow producers to adapt to changing and volatile weather conditions (PhD)|
|Mr. Estevao Prado||Professor Andrew Parnell & Dr. Rafael de Andrade Moral||(PhD)|
|Dr. Tríona Ryan||Professor Andrew Parnell||(Post-doc)|
|Ms. Bruna Wundervald||Professor Andrew Parnell||(PhD)|
|Dr. Áine Dooley||Dr. Caroline Brophy||Modelling techniques for biodiversity and ecosystem multifunctionality - theoretical development and application. (PhD)(2018)|
|Dr. Mark O'Connell||Dr. Katarina Domijan & Dr. Catherine Hurley||Conditional Visualisation for Statistical Models.(PhD)(2017)|
|Dr. Denise Earle||Dr. Catherine Hurley||Combinatorial methods for Data Visualization. (PhD) (2011)|
- Conference on Applied Statistics Ireland (CASI) 2013. , 15-17 May, 2013.
- Irish Statistical Association Short Course: The Association Graph and the Multigraph for Loglinear Models. 3rd-4th November 2011.
Presented by Harry Khamis.
Organised by Caroline Brophy.
- Irish Statistical Association Short Course: Mixed Models and Convergence Issues. 4th-5th March 2010.
Presented by Catherine Truxillo and Russell Wolfinger (SAS Inc).
Organised by Caroline Brophy and John Connolly.
Recent Conference Talks
- Ecological Society of America Annual Meeting, Austin, Texas, (8th – 12th August 2011) “Climatic effects on the composition of four-species agronomic grassland systems at 30 sites over three years.” Presented by C Brophy.
- Ecological Society of America Annual Meeting, Austin, Texas, (8th – 12th August 2011) “Assessing interactions among species in high richness communities using Diversity-Interaction modelling combined with random effects.” Presented by A Dooley.