PhD Studentship in Law (Graduate Teaching Studentship)
The Department of Law is pleased to announce that a departmental PhD Studentship will be available for one student intending to commence PhD or PhD-track studies in October 2017.
Full time postgraduate research degree students commencing a programme of study in September 2017 are eligible to apply for studentship support in the department. Students who have fees paid from external sources are generally not eligible to apply.
You must have a conditional offer of acceptance onto the Law PhD programme in order to apply for the studentship.
The studentship will entail:
1. Full annual tuition fees support;
2. A fixed maintenance award of €9002 per annum;
3. Participation in departmental activities as a Graduate Teaching Assistant with a requirement to undertake teaching support duties for up to 25% of the notional study year. This will involve up to 468 hours of teaching support duties in the course of a year, with not more than 20 hours in any one week.
Application and Selection Procedure
Applicants for the studentship, who already have a conditional offer of acceptance onto the Law PhD programme, are asked to submit to email@example.com by no later than the 30th June, 2017
1. A CV detailing academic experience, and any prior teaching experience;
2. A cover letter outlining their motivation and suitability for the role.
Applicants may be shortlisted for interview and, if so, will be contacted directly by the Department.
For more details please see link:
PhD Graduate Teaching Scholarship