Head of Department Training: Academic Unit
The Head of Department training is designed to specifically support people in leadership positions within the University and to provide relevant information required to manage people. Six sessions will be available over the coming months designed to address core functions of management.
Check back regularly for future dates and to register your attendance.
- Session 1: HR Supports for Heads of Department
- Session 2: EDI and Unconscious Bias
- Session 3: Finance and Governance
- Session 4: Academic and Research
- Session 5: Supporting Yourself and Your Team
- Session 6: Managing Effective Teams
Session 5 (Supporting Yourself and Your Team) is scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday 20th March 2019
- Tuesday 26th March 2019
Please register your attendance for one of the dates above.
All bookings should be made via the online booking system at http://infosys.nuim.ie/staffdev. Please note: The system is only available on campus and you will need your username and password to log on - if you experience any difficulty please email: firstname.lastname@example.org