Health & Safety Briefing
This session will give new staff an introduction to the health and safety policy and procedures of the University. It will also help participants to decide, in conjunction with the departmental safety plan, what further training they will need.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand the University Safety Policy.
- Understand their responsibilities in regard to Health & Safety.
- Know what actions to take in the event of a fire alarm sounding or other emergency.
- Know to report accidents and incident.
- Be conscious of campus safety.
- Identify any further training needed.
Briefings will be held in Staff Development Seminar Room, 3rd Floor, John Hume Building, North Campus at 10.00am - 11.00am, on the following dates:
- Tuesday, 20th January 2015
- Tuesday, 10th February 2015
- Tuesday, 3rd March 2015
- Tuesday, 7th April 2015
- Tuesday, 5th May 2015
To book a place on this briefing please contact the Health and Safety Office directly.