In the event you are planning a trip overseas please visit the Department of Foreign Affairs for travel advice.  Ensure you advise the Health and Safety Office of the proposed travel insuring adequate notice when traveling outside of Europe or the United States of America.  It is strongly recommended that all travel is registered with the Department of Foreign Affairs.

Vaccinations and Inoculations

Staff, postgraduates or students traveling abroad should consult the Tropical Medical Bureau for up to date information regarding vaccinations and inoculations against infectious diseases, well in advance of any planned travel, three months minimum.

For further queries please contact:

Health & Safety Office,
Lyreen Building
Campus South,
Maynooth University.

Phone: (01) 7086251 or (01) 7084720

Email: Health and Safety Office