Data Protection Declaration Student Registration
Maynooth University processes your personal information, (including the e-mail address assigned to you by the University), within the University only, for administrative purposes, both prior to and on your admission, at registration, for examinations and on your graduation. Save in cases where the university is by law required or permitted to disclose your details to others, third party disclosure only takes place to:
- Funding Bodies and agencies that support and sponsor your education,
- Professional, Education or similar institutions that you have approached,
- Third Party Service Providers,
- Organise Conferring Ceremonies where your graduate status or other award is publicly acknowledged,
- The Maynooth University Foundation and the Maynooth University and St Patrick’s College Alumni Association to facilitate future contact between you, the National University of Ireland Maynooth and fellow alumni.
Updated July 2017