Buildings: Most of the campus buildings will be closed and on card access. We ask you to wear a face covering when indoors on campus (or anywhere that maintaining 2m distancing is difficult).
Library: Students are permitted in the library for on-site study but they must book in advance of attending. See more information here.
Catering: There will be a limited catering service in the Phoenix restaurant 9-3 Mon – Fri, and food can be bought at the Londis shop.
Campus Bookshop: is open and also operating a click and delivered via website www.universitybooks.ie. Orders can be placed for click and collect or delivery, with free delivery over €60.
Sports facilities: The gym and indoor sports facilities remain closed
Maynooth Students’ Union: Go to msu.ie for more information on how to contact the student officers and access student union services.
Please remember that Student Services are open and available to assist you with any support needs you may have, and you can find further information here.
If you have queries regarding Covid-19 related protocols, or to report a positive test, please contact the COVID Response Team at: email@example.com
If and when you are on campus, please ensure to follow all public health and university guidelines and requirement, including:
- We ask you not to come to the campus unless you need to.
- We ask you to wear a face covering when indoors on campus (or anywhere that maintaining 2m distancing is difficult), to wash your hands regularly, and to observe the social distancing measures in place: Policy and Guidelines: Use of face coverings during the Covid-19 pandemic
- We ask you to avoid any social activity which is not compliant with the public health advice, on or off campus.
- We ask you to respect the “No Visitors” policy in the student residences. Only residents are permitted to enter.
- We ask you to please follow the Classroom Safety Protocols as seen here