You are welcome to visit the crèche to view the facilities and services we can offer.
To make an appointment please call: Mary or Debbie on 01-7083319 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Term time: 8.45am – 6.15pm. Normally from mid Sept through to the end of May
Out of term time: 9.00am – 5.30pm. Normally from the beginning of June through to mid September
The crèche will be closed on the following Public Holidays:
St. Patrick's Day
May Bank Holiday Monday
June Bank Holiday Monday
August Bank Holiday Monday
October Bank Holiday Monday
The crèche will close for the Christmas period and will re-open following the New Year. Parents will be notified in advance of these dates.
Along with the Waddler Room, Toddler Room, Playschool & Preschool services the créche also provides a
- Separate dining area
- 1 sleep room for children under the age of 2 years
- A state of the art kitchen whereby meals and snacks are prepared
- Two nappy changing stations
- 3 bathrooms comprised of a number of child sized toilets and sinks
- Wet area where sand and water can be enjoyed
- A large afterschool room with computers
- A large office
- A buggy storage room
- Secure entrance where parents are only allowed in via intercom
- A large secure garden