4th year Introductory Lectures 2019/2020.
It is extremely important that you attend your introductory lecture, as all information will be given to you regarding project/course choices at this time. This lecture WILL NOT BE REPEATED.
All 4th year introductory lectures take place on
Monday 23th September 2019:-
|Double and Single Biology:||SLT||2-4pm|
|Biological & Biomedical Sciences:||Lab 1||2-4pm|
|Biotechnology:||Biology Seminar Room||1-2pm|
Coffee/tea at 4.15pm in the Biosciences Building Foyer
BI421-BI422 Research Methodology Schedules 2019-2020 (updated 13 September 2019)
Note that both of these modules are compulsory and commence the first week of term. They WILL NOT BE REPEATED. BI421 Student are advised to bring a USB stick to their BI421 MINITAB practicals.
- BI421 Research Methodology 1 Timetable (Single honours and Biological & Biomedical Sciences Students)
- BI422 Research Methodology 2 Timetable (Double honours students)
4th Year Continual Assessment Schedules (2019-2020): (updated 18 September 2019)
- 4th Double Honours Continual Assessment Timetable
- 4th Single Honours Continual Assessment Timetable
- 4th Biological & Biomedical Science Continual Assessment Timetable