- Access available all year once you use your Maynooth University Student Email to create your account.
- Please ensure you enter the correct email address (@mumail.ie) as you will receive an email within 10 minutes to your student email address to validate/activate your account.
- Landlords will be encouraged to advertise accommodation for Academic Year 2017/2018.
In August 2017 on the day the CAO 1st round offers are made, we will email those students offered an academic place with their log in details for this software. You should check the email address on your CAO application for the details on the evening of the CAO first round offers ( Monday 21st August 2017). Adverts for accommodation offerings will be available to you from 22nd August 2017 via Studentpad.
If you have been offered an academic place by the International Office, go to www.maynoothstudentpad.ie to create an account, using your Maynooth University Student Number (if known) or your current University Student Number and the email used on your application to the International Office. Once we verify your details with the International Office then you will have access to the software. We anticipate this will happen approximately 5 business days after your request is received during academic term dates.
There are many ways to find private sector accommodation in and around Maynooth and the following are some of the resources that are available to you:
- Numerous Property Websites
- Local & Daily Irish Newspapers/websites
- Property Agents
- Networking with Current Students especially Semester 1 students or students from your home University through the International Office Erasmus facebook page. Here you can ask students from Semester 1 accommodation for advice or you can request details on available accommodation which they occupied during Semester 1.
- Your Maynooth Students Union has set up centralised Facebook group called "Maynooth Students' Accommodation 2017-18"
If you have been offered your place at our university for academic year 2017-2018 and you have paid your initial deposit (€250) on PAC please create an account on www.maynoothstudentpad.ie. Access to the software will take up to 3 business days as we will need to verify this information via PAC. Alternatively, you can email confirmation of your PAC deposit of €250 being paid and your offer accepted to firstname.lastname@example.org which will enable you to gain access to Studentpad. (Please ensure you clearly note your name and reference as per your PAC application on the email.)
If you have been offered an academic place by the Admissions Office in St. Patrick's College Maynooth, go to www.maynoothstudentpad.ie to create an account, using your student number and the email used on your application to the Admissions Office. Once we verify this information, then you will have access to the software within 3 business days.
If you have a letter of offer for academic year 2017-2018, you should email the letter you received from the Office/Department offering you an academic place to our office via email@example.com. In addition you should create an account on www.maynoothstudentpad.ie. Access to the software will take up to 3 business days once we receive your letter of offer of an academic place.