BEFORE YOU BOOK
Please consider these points before your book:
- In response to the risks associated with Covid19 residents will not be able to host visitors to their apartment from outside the Campus residential community - no overnight guests and no daytime casual guests.
- You may need to arrive up to 14 days earlier to complete your responsibilities relating to "Self Isolation" before commencing academic activities if you are travelling from outside Ireland - further details https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/travel.html#Restrict-movements-travel. There will be additional costs for this service on Campus.
- Rooms in Student Residences are offered for the full 7 days per week for the full academic year as normal and term time in the Residences will commence not earlier than 12 September 2021
- Consider whether a community environment where shared kitchens and (in some room types) shared bathrooms will meet your needs particularly during the Covid19 pandemic
- Choose your preference of apartment type after you have carefully read the information on the different types of accommodation available and the costs associated to living on campus.
- All apartments are non-smoking. Therefore smoking is not permitted in the living areas or bedrooms of the apartments, or in the hallways of the buildings. If you smoke, you will have to do so in the open air outside the building
- We regret that the on-campus accommodation is not a suitable environment for families and children, and so no children can be accommodated (under 17yrs)
- Diversity: Apartments are mixed and you can expect to live with or near students of any gender, any nationality, any age, any course and at any stage of their course. However we make the effort to allocate rooms according to student categories as far is possible so most rooms for postgraduates are together.
- Some students may wish to live on campus because of the impact of a medical, welfare or mobility issue. Further details for students is available here.
- Do your financial planning, taking into account that you are charged for 7 days a week for the full academic year with two instalments Autumn and January anually and we accept paymentby bank card online directly to your accommodation account only. Payment dates and rates
- Read the Booking Terms and Conditions and your Licence to Reside, in advance of booking.