Maynooth Student Residences are Universtiy owned and operated by Maynooth University Residence Office. We offer student accommodaiton to registered students of Mayooth University and St Patrick's College Maynooth for the academic year September to June and an apartment for Visiting Academic Staff (Shannon Apartment). All bookings are done online on specified dates each year according to student categories. Ad hoc bookings are taken during the academic year to fill vacancies and are online via the "Booking Links" space on the landing page www.maynoothuniversity.ie/accommodation (please note this cannot be viewed on a phone).
All accommodation is in single bedrooms (most with ensuite bathroom) in a communal apartment with shared kitchen and lounge room. Most apartments are shared between 5 occupants but it can vary from 3 up to 6. We offer students a communal living experience in a diverse and inclusive ethos. Students choose their own rooms within the allocation offered on any booking day. Most first year undergraduate students are housed together and up to 50% of all accommodaiton is dedicated to this group.
Other student groups include:
International Stdents: Students coming from outside of Ireland for their first time in Maynooth.
Continuing Students: This includes international students, undergraduate and post graduate students who are in their second or subsequent year in their course at Maynooth.
New Post Graduates: Students in their first year of a postgraduate course at Maynooth.
To find your designated booking day click on your student category on the accommodation landing page https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/accommodation.
Accommodation within Student Residences has the following features:
- Goverened by a Licence to Reside and registered with RTB
- Offered during term time September to early June - dates are published for each year. There is normally no summer term.
- 7 days per week including holidays, readings weeks, Christmas, Easter and other breaks.
- There are no short term or ad hoc rooms available within Student Residences (try email@example.com)
- Accommodation is self catering room-only with access to a communal kitchen and lounge area.
- Diverse community - any age, any gender, any course, any ethnetic origin, any nationality etc.etc.