Maynooth Student Residences are Universtiy owned and operated by Maynooth University Residence Office. We offer student accommodation to registered students of Mayooth University and St Patrick's College Maynooth for the academic year September to June and an apartment for Visiting Academic Staff (Shannon Apartment). All bookings are done online on specified dates each year according to student categories. Ad hoc bookings are taken during the academic year to fill vacancies and are online via the "Booking Links" space on the landing page www.maynoothuniversity.ie/accommodation (please note this cannot be viewed on a phone).
Accommodation within Student Residences has the following features:
- Goverened by the Residential Tenancies Act and a Licence to Reside.
- Offered during term time September to early June - dates are published for each year. There is no summer term.
- 7 days per week including holidays, readings weeks, Christmas, Easter and other breaks.
- There are no short term or ad hoc rooms available within Student Residences (try email@example.com)
- Accommodation is self catering room-only with access to a communal kitchen and lounge area.
- Diverse community - any age, any gender, any course, any ethnetic origin, any nationality etc.etc.