Student Central Supports
Student Central is an academic support programme for students at Maynooth University with additional learning needs.
Thursdays at 2pm
The Student Central team of Assistant Psychologists from the National Learning Network have created this video collection of guides and tips to help you to adjust to learning, especially as more and more learning is taking place remotely and online. See if any of these recommendations could work for you by playing the videos and taking a few notes. Then give the strategies a try!
Study and Exam Supports
- Strategies for improving concentration
- Revision Strategies for MCQ Exams
- How to set up an exam venue at home
- Open Book Exam
- Grounding Exercise
- Study-Life Balance
- Reduce Covid-19 Anxiety
- Relaxation Techniques to Manage Stress
- Tips to Deal with Exam Stress
Organisation and Time Management Supports